03-26-2010 10:05 AM
I wanted to make the members on this forum aware that a next week we will hold a new webinar on Optimization. This 30 minute session will provide an explanation of where Optimization fits in the overall scope of implementing Decision Management as well as review a couple of relevant case studies.
The presentation is titled "How to Transform Strategy Performance with Optimization” and will be held on Wednesday, March 31 at 9:00 am and 1:00 pm EST.
Please feel free to invite others within your organization who might be interested in understanding where optimization fits in the bigger Decision Management picture.
We will be exploring the following concepts:
- Checking the impact of actions on portfolio-level results
- Quickly comparing key data and performance criteria between business models
- Usability of optimization tools
- Speed and scalability of optimization algorithms
- Reducing investments in exploratory strategies